Keeping the already existing surveillance systems in mind, every citizen
should have ways to protect his privacy! Therefore:
- support the campaigns for Right on Privacy in Internet
- inform other people by placing a Link on this or other related pages
- let your responsible politicians know about your opinion!
Websites and email addresses can often be found at the websites of your local
political parties. Since it can be expected that most of these persons neither
read nor answer your email, you should send a cc: to other relevant addresses
and also don't forget about the classic "physical" mail via your post office
or even telephone calls.
- Get crypto software and especially sources as long as they are freely accessible on the web!
(evt. also for other OS'ses than just Windoze), and then make them accessible to
others, too! Source-code is of special value, since it ensures that the related
technology and logic will also be available for upcoming software generations.
Links to Sites providing software and source code can be found at the bottom of this
- Inform yourself. Suggested areas are the *usenet*-, the *pgp* and the
*crypto* - newsgroups, where you will find partially quite interesting discussions
about the topic. You can also ask all those questions there which could not be
answered by the links on this page.