PHP WWW Sites
PHP Tips, Tricks & Docs
PHP Information Resources
PHP Job Offers
Based on the latest Netcraft and e-soft statistics, PHP is now used on more than 4 million websites worldwide!
Symantec informed about the existence of the first virus targetting PHP files, the "PHP.Pirus" virus.
PHP.Pirus is the first virus written in PHP, a server-side scripting language used for dynamic Web page
generation. It searches for .php and .htm files and inserts code to call itself (so, it's more a worm
than a virus based on the definitions). The "virus" executes only on servers with PHP interpreters.
It cannot be contracted by simply visiting an infected Web page.
Read Symantec's and
McAffee's informations about it.
We are happy to announce the official opening of our new PHP pages.
You will find that we used the same design and logic as in Richey's DELPHI-BOX,
a site that is quite popular amongst Delphi developers (Delphi is a Windows-orientated rapid application
development tool based on the Pascal language). We hope you will like the new pages and bookmark them to
get back as often as you need answers for your questions.
by Online Computer-Magazines ..
- phphead.com a news bulletin board primarly focused on PHP
- Alternative language for web apps ZDNet review, Oct.30, 2000
- Open-Source App Server Gets Enterprise-Ready Computerworld, 20-Mar-2k
- Open Source gets Mainstream TechWeb, 14-Apr-2k
- Why you should not treat Linux like Windows Infoworld, 12-May-2k
- Zope - a powerful open-source server Infoworld, 14-jul-2k
- Protecting IIS systems requires hiding your web-script source code from prying eyes Infoworld, 27-Oct-2k
- Treasure trove: PHP offers features that will make your web apps sparkle Infoworld, 19-Jun-99
- Building serious web apps with Open-Source. Linuxjournal, 21-Nov-2k
- Open Source Moves To The Mainstream PlanetIT, 10-Apr-2k
Please send e-mail if any links are out of date or if you have suggestions!